As a manufacturer of light fixtures, Contrast Lighting stands apart for its ability to innovate. The company has garnered an enviable position on the North American
market thanks to our forward-thinking policy along with an affinity for diversification and product development.
This philosophy of excellence has led to many awards and innovative endeavors that have strengthened the company’s image of excellence since its foundation in 1989.
- 2016 :
- Winners of the 2015 Canada’s Best Managed Companies awards program.
- Press releases
- 2015 :
- Finalist Gala des Pleïades held on 28 may 2015 by the Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Recipient of the 'Grande Distinction Avenir 2015' award by Desjardins.
- 2013 :
- Manufacturer of the year - Gala des Pleïades held by the Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- 2011 :
- Winner of the trophy for the best stand at the Global Light + Design Pavilion during the LIGHTFAIR® International in Philadelphia
- Design Journal – The company won gold at ADEX (Award for Design Excellence) in the Lighting and Recessed Lighting Downlight category for its Artlite Collection.
- 2010 :
- Gold Sustaining Member of the Illuminating Engineering Society.
- 2008 :
- Recipient of the silver award for innovation in the Stand category during the
IIDEX/NeoCon® Canada national design show hosted by Interior Designers of Canada.
- 2004 :
- NASFM – Contrast Lighting meets the eligibility requirements of the National Association of Store Fixture
Manufacturers and becomes a full-fledged member.
- 1998 :
- Special mention during the LIGHTFAIR® International show in the New Product Showcase category.
- 1997 :
- Recipient of British Columbia’s Hydro Power Smart Excellence Award in the Residential Products category.
- 1995 :
- Gala des 500: award in the New Business - Job Creation category during the Gala des 500 held in the Quebec City area.
- All products meet the latest requirements of American UL and Canadian CSA standards.
- Several product lines are ENERGY STAR® certified.